Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Someone's Getting Married! Looks for the Bachelorette Party and Wedding




Who doesn't love a wedding? The excitement and joy shared among friends and family to celebrate the love and union of two people provides the perfect reason to party! The venue, the music, the dresses, the flowers, the food - all of it add to an amazing event and fun time had by all! Even if you're not the bride, who says you can't strut your personal style as one of the best dressed wedding guests in attendance?



This past weekend I had the pleasure of celebrating the nuptials of my friend Tamika to her now-husband, Craig. It was a beautiful ceremony held in St. Louis, Missouri at the Norman K Probstein Golf Course in Forest Park. As a way to incorporate the couple's passion for travel, the theme of the wedding was "Abroad with the Butlers." 

Here's a peak at the festivities and my look for the occassion.

My Outfit

My Dress: New York and Company

All of my accessories (Rose Gold with Rhinestones): Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet, and Clutch: Charming Charlie

My Shoes: ShoeDazzle





My Makeup

Face: Makeup Forever HD Foundation, NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush Bronzer Palette, Coastal Scents Contour Blush Palette

Eyes: EM by Michelle Phan  Shade Play Eye Shadow Palette

Lips: Faux Lipstick by MAC Cosmetics



Me and the Bride and Groom


Cute Idea! Instead of the typical guest book for the reception, the Butlers had guests sign a framed map! They also assigned all of the guests' tables as countries instead of traditional table numbers. (I was at "Italy")


And look at who caught the bouquet! HA! I had to! It matches my clutch.




Now, as for the Bachelorette Party look.... For Tamika's Bachelorette Party, we went on a dinner cruise on the Mississippi River, The Becky Thatcher, and then to a club. 



My Outfit

The Dress: Eloquii

The Clutch: The Limited (Vintage)

The Shoes: ShoeDazzle





Cheers to the newlyweds! I'm so happy for my friend! She's beautiful inside and out and I wish you both the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment